A desk lamp that celebrates material and adds a comforting warm glow to your workspace.
Table Top Planter
These special little concrete table top planters are a great addition to that empty windowsill or as a modern rustic centerpiece. Its the little details like this that can make a space sing, deepening the story and texture.
- These cute planters are made in Chattanooga Tennessee by tiny little concrete craftsman. Support modern craft made in America.
- Since these planters are smaller, we make/cast them in a different way than our larger pieces. The color is more consistant and does not have the variation that we normally try to achieve with our ‘high point’ finish. One can still expect pits, holes, and some variation in color but don’t expect the color variation that is shown in our color pallete.
- Dimensions are as follows: The length varies. The options for length are currently 12″, 18″, 24″, and 30″. The other dimensions stay consistant at 4″ wide x 4″ tall. You also have the responsibilty to decide on the amount of knockouts per planter.
- The empty space (for your greenery of choice) in these table top planters measure 3″ long x 3″ wide x 3″ tall. There is no drain hole in the bottom of the knockout. These are shipped out with felt feet secured to the planters.
- Made to order and ships in 1-2 weeks.
A simple way to give your smart phone ,or even an old phone, a home that is more useful than the inside of a drawer. The Set in Stone adds an honest industrial and modern look to your desk.
(fits most phones without a cover; slot is 3/8″ wide)
Beautiful raw steel shelving. Industrial aesthetic doesn’t work everywhere and isn’t for everyone, but when it is done right it is so right.
These are bigger and heftier than out 12 gauge version.
- Made in Chattanooga Tennessee by skilled metal benders. Support modern craft made in America.
- Currently comes in three sizes and the carbon steel plate has a hand rubbed wax finish.
- Currently comes in several lengths. Overall height is 12″ tall. Depth of top shelf is 8″. Depth of bottom shelf is 12″.
- Holes will be drilled every 16″ in order to hang the shelf. Mounting hardware included.
- Made to order and ships in 3-4 weeks.
Irene- the concrete iPad stand
A beautifully unexpected concrete/steel ipad tablet stand. Well designed and naturally unique; she shows off your ecclectic style and appreciation of honest materials. She will lovingly hold your precious tablet while you work and play. Who thought a concrete block would make such a nice tablet workstation? She’s not for everybody, but if you like to mix it up a bit and enjoy the idea of high-tech and low-tech colaboration, the Irene could be for you.
Made in Chattanooga Tennessee by concrete and metal artisans. Support modern craft made in America.
Since this is cast from a small and intricate form, we make them in a different way than our larger pieces. The color is more consistant and does not have the variation that we normally try to achieve with our ‘high point’ finish. One can still expect pits, holes, and some variation in color but don’t expect the color variation that is shown in our color pallete.
Dimensions are 13.5″x 6.5″.
The bent metal has a hand rubbed waxed finish.
Made to order and ships in 3-4 weeks.