- Our Work
- Concrete Training
- 0 items$0.00
Next Class: March 16-18, 2017 (Sign up today. Space is limited)
– This is for TWO people and includes a $100 discount. (If you are looking for a single ticket, please find that here
– Continental breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks provided.
– 12 slots available, make sure to reserve yours!
– Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
– Optional breakfast served at 8:00 am.
Information Covered in a Nutshell
– best practices and materials for templating and building basic and advanced countertops and other 3D shapes.
– the meaning and mystery of what concrete is…specifically GFRC…how to apply it and why we use it.
– in-depth look at mix designs…
– numerous casting techniques which in turn give you these marketable finishes:
– pressed, cream, polished, ground, troweled, high-spray, veined, stained.
– processing and finishing concrete
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
Set in Stone retains the right to cancel a workshop up to two (2) weeks before the workshop start date if less 4 students have signed up by such time. If a workshop is canceled, students will be notified, via email or phone, no less than two (2) weeks before the workshop start date and will receive a full refund.