Table Top Planter
These special little concrete table top planters are a great addition to that empty windowsill or as a modern rustic centerpiece. Its the little details like this that can make a space sing, deepening the story and texture.
- These cute planters are made in Chattanooga Tennessee by tiny little concrete craftsman. Support modern craft made in America.
- Since these planters are smaller, we make/cast them in a different way than our larger pieces. The color is more consistant and does not have the variation that we normally try to achieve with our ‘high point’ finish. One can still expect pits, holes, and some variation in color but don’t expect the color variation that is shown in our color pallete.
- Dimensions are as follows: The length varies. The options for length are currently 12″, 18″, 24″, and 30″. The other dimensions stay consistant at 4″ wide x 4″ tall. You also have the responsibilty to decide on the amount of knockouts per planter.
- The empty space (for your greenery of choice) in these table top planters measure 3″ long x 3″ wide x 3″ tall. There is no drain hole in the bottom of the knockout. These are shipped out with felt feet secured to the planters.
- Made to order and ships in 1-2 weeks.