- Our Work
- Concrete Training
- 0 items$0.00
Prerequisite: GFRC training or experience
Next Class: April 13-15, 2017
– Continental breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks provided.
– 12 slots available, make sure to reserve yours!
– 10% discount off students; next purchase of Buddy Rhodes Concrete Products from either Set in Stone or buddyrhodes.com (valid for 1 month after the workshop)
– Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
– Breakfast served at 8:00 am.
Information Covered in a Nutshell:
– best practices and materials for building basic and complex molds
– the explanation and use of mold making materials such as fabric, plaster, concrete, plastic, wood, rubber, and foam
– how to stretch fabric to create smooth sinks– how to carve foam to sculpt complex shapes
– how to create one-off molds, multicast molds, and reproduction molds
– inner and outer molds for three-dimensional objects
– special bonus: Secrets of our proprietary Inversion technique
– use GFRC from start to finish to create cool class projects that you'll be proud to photograph
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
Buddy Rhodes Concrete Products retains the right to cancel a workshop up to two (2) weeks before the workshop start date if less 4 students have signed up by such time. If a workshop is canceled, student will be notified, via email or phone, no less than two (2) weeks before the workshop start date and will receive a full refund.